Great for the builder on a budget. These rod ends from Midwest Control Products Corp are a great way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as in suspension or steering applications. The -12 series utilizes a high strength Chromoly body with a polished chrome finish sure to impress.
The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel for strength and hard chrome polished for a smooth surface. The race is injection molded nylon which keeps the joint quiet and tight for years and years of usability. The mounting width with the spacer is 1.75 inch with a choice of 9/16 inch or 5/8 inch hole.
This kit includes:
- One 3/4 inch -16tpi Chromoly rod end with 3/4 inch bore
- One jam nut
- One Wrench Flat tube adapter for 1.0 ID -1.5 OD tubing
- Two stainless steel 9/16 inch or 5/8 inch- 3/4 inch high misalignment spacers
- 3/4 in Rod End Kit-Left hand 9/16 in (Reverse)
- Thread Direction: Left Hand Reverse
- Material: Chromoly
- Bolt Hole Size: 9/16 inch
- Sold As: Kit