99-04 SuperDuty Knuckle Crossover Weld On High Steer Arms (Pair). Configurable and affordable weld on arms for the 99-04 SuperDuty Knuckles to help eliminate those swap steering issues. Provides 3 different variations to obtain the optimal steering set up for your rig.
- Fully fabricated for the best steering geometry and clearances
- Allows for straight tie rod - no bends - and clears even deep fabricated differential covers
- Included Knuckle Bolts and tapered spacers for tight fit and increased strength
- Welds directly to factory knuckles (1999 to 2004 SuperDuty)
- 3/4 inch bolt holes for uncompromising steering strength
- Precision Laser Cut from 1/4 inch steel and CNC Bent for accurate fitment
- Minimal modification to OEM knuckle needed
- Sold in pairs only. Includes knuckle bolt kits (8 inch long bolt, sleeve and stover locking nut) and all internal gusseting.
- Rod end bolts not included because different lengths are needed depending on which holes you use.
Knuckle holes will need to be drilled out to 3/4 inch. Casting remnants on front of knuckle will need to be ground down. Knuckles from different years are slightly different from each other so we've etched a trim line on the laser cut part that will need to be trimmed off.
Requires welding and minor fabrication. We highly recommend this kit only be installed by a competent welder.