When EVO was asked to face a challenge of designing a suspension that meets the criteria of driving a vehicle heavily on and off road for upwards of 300 miles a day, everyday, from high speed pursuits on and off road to slow rock crawling in some of the most remote areas of our country, four factors were taken into upmost consideration.
1. Fatigue to occupants
For the challenge we deemed the EVO ENFORCER package.
* We Smoothed and Balanced the Overall Ride Quality with EVO Plush Coils combined with EVO SPEC (2.0” Diameter Non Reservoir or 2.5" Diameter with Reservoir) King Shocks (SOLD SEPARATELY)
* Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms to correct caster angle with EVO onVehicle Adjusters
* Rear Roll Center correction trackbar bracket
* EVO HD Swaybar Endlinks
* All hardware
* Cutting and grinding is required to complete the installation of the rear roll center correction trackbar bracket.
* Wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with are required for a complete installation
* Aftermarket CV drivelines are recommended