The light-duty, indexed S/T Sway Bar Knob Wrench provides just enough leverage to easily turn the knob on the S/T sway bar system.
A must for those with limited hand strength or if the knob cannot be adequately gripped.
- S/T Sway Bar Knob Wrench
- Provides leverage to easily turn the know on the S/T sway bar system
- A must for those with limited hand strength or if knob cannot be adequately gripped
- Steel w/ Black Powdercoat Finish
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 753333
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-door)
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler
- 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- This wrench is not intended to be used as a high-torque method of disconnecting the sway bar
- It must only be used while the vehicle is in a neutral (flat) position when slight leverage is needed
- Install Time: 1 Hours